Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: glw away until Sunday, so some important decisions must be made.

glw away until Sunday, so some important decisions must be made.

Sorted for tonight; 10oz rib-eye, baguette, watercress, horseradish.

Tomorrow I'm considering a visit to Chatham Historic Dockyard followed by an all-you-can-eat chinese buffet. Pork balls in cold, congealing orange fluorescent gloop ahoy! The trouble is, the guilt and self-loathing which will follow

What plans for adventure do you have this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Tomorrow I'm considering a visit to Chatham Historic Dockyard followed by an all-you-can-eat chinese buffet. Pork balls in cold, congealing orange fluorescent gloop ahoy! The trouble is, the guilt and self-loathing which will follow

I'm going to fly to Sicily and stay there for a week.

Stone Roses tomorrow night if the weather is pleasant, if not they can **** off with their useless singer.

Sunday, allez les Bleus!

I need to trim my hedge,

Then I will learn some new riffs.

Sleep, the littlest child is at Grandmas tonight, so I intend to have an entire night's undisturbed sleep.......a few beers first though

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm going to fly to Sicily and stay there for a week.
    A sound plan. There may be pseudo-Italians, you appreciate that, do you?

Meeting a Finnish friend for drinks and eatz in Marylebone ce soir. She'll probably be angry with me for being a knuckle-dragging xylophobe and so on, but so be it. Ms A's birthday tomorrow, where she will pick a walk or two of the Time Out London Walks book she's got as a present, then a Specials and Madness covers band at the 100 club later. British GP, Wombledon final and Euro final on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Stone Roses tomorrow night if the weather is pleasant, if not they can **** off with their useless singer.

Sunday, allez les Bleus!
    Do they have a new singer, sw? They used to have that chap who sang while he danced and played the maracaras, I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I need to trim my hedge,

You have a hedge? Or is that a euphemism for something?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I need to trim my hedge,

That guitar needs a top hot with lots of curly hair coming out from under it, you dig me?