Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I want Jorge back,

I did. I found it very funny. Watching him destroy the Labour Party single-handed is awfully compelling. He is a living example of the difference between having political beliefs and actually being a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    this place is boring.
    **** HIM! If you are so bored of this place you may as well **** off too imvho. You think Jorge made this place fun? Youre having a laugh! Ive seen more entertainment in Michael Owen match commentary. The man is a ****ing pussy, running away and hiding because his worthless mob lost a vote. He's scared of facing the victors. What a coward!

I hope Jorge returns. Just read the abusive, vulgar and ****ish comments from Berni/Tommy Robinson.

You know when you got such a far-right wing xenophobic snob on the ropes when all he can do is respond with foul mouthed tirade of expletives. I schooled him and Monty and got the same response. It was a delight seeing such meltdowns And it is no surprise to see Tommy Robinson's girlfriend Sir C offer felatistic support. Abhorrent human beings. Monty too, who is a right wrong'un. Social Services should be on his case regarding that ******* child of his.

Where's their threads regrading the extrajudicial killing of Alton Sterling? The racist pricks only care if the victim is white, a colonial land thief and perp is a little bit brown and of a different religion.
    Last edited by Fast Eddie; 07-07-2016 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Jorge repeatedly says things that are wildly inaccurate, untrue and deeply offensive to anyone of any intelligence. His stock in trade is the sneer, he repeatedly refuses to engage with the points others make, preferring the glib elision and put-down and that can be infuriating. He is and has been deeply nasty to many posters in his time.
    Did I lose my rag a bit? Yes. Am I going to apologise? Am I ****.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Here's the thread - difficult to see what could have triggered such an unpleasant vitriolic response from Berni.

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...horribly-wrong
    That must be what it's like when people dis each other at boarding school.