Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's a shame that Gove is a less than imposing physical specimen, isn't it?

It's a shame that Gove is a less than imposing physical specimen, isn't it?

He just doesn't look like a statesman. On the other hand, he is said to be incredibly intelligent, and, to the best of my knowledge, he managed to heartily piss off every teacher in the country, so he must be a decent guy.

May just seems like the safe, uninpsiring choice.

So, dull, or geek? What's it to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He just doesn't look like a statesman. On the other hand, he is said to be incredibly intelligent, and, to the best of my knowledge, he managed to heartily piss off every teacher in the country, so he must be a decent guy.

If he's said to be incredibly intelligent, he'll surely get destroyed at a general election, won't he? Nobody likes that sort of thing.

And I just image-searched this May female
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He doesn't look like Pob any more, though.

I'd prefer him as leader in the sense of being capable, but I fear for him at an election, where things like looking a bit nerdy and sounding...well...Scotch will weigh heavily against him.

Mind you, Theresa May looks like the sort of woman who'd have her hand on your thigh after a couple of glasses of lady petrol, so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'd prefer him as leader in the sense of being capable, but I fear for him at an election, where things like looking a bit nerdy and sounding...well...Scotch will weigh heavily against him.

Mind you, Theresa May looks like the sort of woman who'd have her hand on your thigh after a couple of glasses of lady petrol, so who knows?
    Well, one certainly would, of course, but that's hardly the point here, is it.

But, on that grubby note, who was our last childless PM?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

It's also a shame that he is an insufferable **** bucket.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Heath. And, as Wilson said about him: 'The problem with Ted is that when he gets home in the evening, he has no-one to abuse but himself.'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Heath. And, as Wilson said about him: 'The problem with Ted is that when he gets home in the evening, he has no-one to abuse but himself.'
    loooooooooooooool.

I've worked for the man, sir c. he struggled to make a decision on a ****ing headline - fit to lead the country, my arse.

And don't get me started on his wife - the stories I could tell

doesn't look like he's worked a day in his life....