Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: goonerclaude has gone missing

goonerclaude has gone missing

Didn't he once threaten to harm himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Didn't he once threaten to harm himself?
    I believe so.

The season hasn't even started yet.

Yes. Who'd have thought he was mentally ill, eh? He seemed so well-balanced and normal

He has only been gone 24 hours. Would the Old Bill normally get involved so soon?

Because he's mental, has form for erratic behaviour and the circumstances probably look like he's topped himself.

Club refused to renew his ST apparently, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Because he's mental, has form for erratic behaviour and the circumstances probably look like he's topped himself.
    Okay, when you say “he is mental” we need to establish if this is an opinion, however rounded, formed on various items of footage we have seen in the immediate aftermath of a football game.

Or is he clinically a mental. I note the article referred to him being a taxi driver. Not sure how regulated this industry is in your so called United Kingdom but is a real mental allowed to drive such a thing. Would strike me as odd and in contravention of something or other, perhaps even an EU directive.

Don't think he was listed as an official missing person last time when he was located quickly after his Periscope video....this is a bit more serious if Essex police have put out a tweet and asked the main news sources to put it out there.

The man regularly appears on the internet frothing at the mouth with rage about ****ing football matches, sw. That is not the behaviour of a mentally well human.
    Besides, as I say, he has form for disappearing and threatening to self-harm. The weight of evidence says mental
    And I don't think there's anything to stop the clinically depressed from driving taxis. Indeed, I'd imagine it's an occupational hazard.