Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I give you people my word that I will be pushing very hard for absorption of england

I give you people my word that I will be pushing very hard for absorption of england

into the US. Then scotland and all those peasants can do whatever the f*ck they want. We will have to drop the pound as currency, I'm afraid. Talking about a barter system involving sachets of crystal meth.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    into the US. Then scotland and all those peasants can do whatever the f*ck they want. We will have to drop the pound as currency, I'm afraid. Talking about a barter system involving sachets of crystal meth.
    We could have taken America back any time we fancied over the past 240 years, but I'm afraid, old chap, we find you a most tiresomely vulgar people - and your food! :shudder:

No, you get along with playing at building a new nation from the North American wilderness and give us a call when you achieve a degree of civilisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We could have taken America back any time we fancied over the past 240 years, but I'm afraid, old chap, we find you a most tiresomely vulgar people - and your food! :shudder:

No, you get along with playing at building a new nation from the North American wilderness and give us a call when you achieve a degree of civilisation.
    Which 'we' is this? The British? The Dutch? The Irish?

I think that after today's revelations, you have to be very careful about your use of pronouns.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Which 'we' is this? The British? The Dutch? The Irish?

I think that after today's revelations, you have to be very careful about your use of pronouns.
    Oh, I self-identify as entirely non-binary in matters of nationality, b. That is my right and I would ask you not to oppress me.

Well, help us! That's what we need you for. That's what I'm saying. Tell you what, we'll put in grass courts at the US Open. Of that you can be assured. I will see to it personally.

Oh, I self-identify as entirely non-binary in matters of nationality, b. That is my right and I would ask you not to oppress me.
    Well since you're Irish and I'm British, I'd say that me oppressing you is simply both of us playing out our natural and proper roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well since you're Irish and I'm British, I'd say that me oppressing you is simply both of us playing out our natural and proper roles.
    I fear that you are automatically Irish as well, old chap.

Thick bogtrotter

I fear that you are automatically Irish as well, old chap.

Thick bogtrotter
    Never! They don't just get to claim me because of the unhappy accident of my parents' birthplace.

"Greatest ****ing country in the world", imo*.

*In its weight division anyway.
    Last edited by redgunamo; 06-30-2016 at 06:15 PM.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."