Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a Brazilian fan of Port Vale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am a Brazilian fan of Port Vale

Hello, I am Brazilian and I am a supporter of Port Vale, I have sympathy for Arsenal, and hope Port Vale and Arsenal are facing in the next season

In the 90s the two clubs enfrentarame was a great game, I hope the Port Vale again have a competitive team

Good luck to Arsenal

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoPVFCBRAZIL View Post
    Hello, I am Brazilian and I am a supporter of Port Vale, I have sympathy for Arsenal, and hope Port Vale and Arsenal are facing in the next season

In the 90s the two clubs enfrentarame was a great game, I hope the Port Vale again have a competitive team

Good luck to Arsenal

Thank you
    Greetings Bruno. You should meet monty, he has a, shall we say, soft spot for all things Brazilian.

Doesn't Robbie Williams support Port Vale. The daft *******.

Good luck to Arsenal

Thank you
    Welcome, Bruno.

What do you think of Stoke City?

Port Vale will always have a place in my heart, being the only football team where a former Prime Minister played professionally.

Sorry...Bruno.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Welcome, Bruno.

What do you think of Stoke City?
    I do not like Stoke City fans think the club is great, I hope one day the Port Vale is in the same league Stoke City and defeat them

Even if the two teams are no longer facing some time, it is the biggest rival of Port Vale, even though the rivalry has grown with Crewe.

What do you think of Sjoke City? (I say Stoke City)

What do you think of Sjoke City? (I say Stoke City)
    They are easy to play at home, but very difficult away, and their fans hate us because one of their players broke the leg of one of our players.

How did you find this place? We don't get many visitors, and if we do they usually get chased away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    They are easy to play at home, but very difficult away, and their fans hate us because one of their players broke the leg of one of our players.

How did you find this place? We don't get many visitors, and if we do they usually get chased away.
    I follow the pages of English clubs, I follow all divisions until the eighth division I like to see

Stoke City has grown in recent years, have seen their fans badmouthing Arsenal, but did not know why

What do you think of Port Vale?

I follow the pages of English clubs, I follow all divisions until the eighth division I like to see

Stoke City has grown in recent years, have seen their fans badmouthing Arsenal, but did not know why

What do you think of Port Vale?
    I like Port Vale because they don't like Stoke. Also, I once worked on some software for designing industrial chimneys for a company in Burslem. Back when Britain had a manufacturing industry.

What's the eighth division called?

Hello Tony...welcome to the forum....