Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones finale - favourite bit?

Game of Thrones finale - favourite bit?

Arya killing Walder Frey was good, but I'd have to say for sheer nastiness, it would have to be Cersei handing over Septa Unella to the tender mercies of the Revenant Mountain and saying 'Shame! Shame!' as she locked the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Arya killing Walder Frey was good, but I'd have to say for sheer nastiness, it would have to be Cersei handing over Septa Unella to the tender mercies of the Revenant Mountain and saying 'Shame! Shame!' as she locked the door.
    The King in the North bit. I've been waiting for Jon to be king since Robb was done away with, but i also liked seeing the look on Littlefinger's face. Finally one of his schemes didn't come off

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The King in the North bit. I've been waiting for Jon to be king since Robb was done away with, but i also liked seeing the look on Littlefinger's face. Finally one of his schemes didn't come off
    Yeah. Also, little Lady Mormont is swiftly becoming my favourite character.

Did you notice that the close ups of Littlefinger revealed that his hair is weirdly dyed. It's jet black on top, but snow white at the sides. He looks bizarre. Also, he's possibly the worst actor in the entire thing.

Did you notice that the close ups of Littlefinger revealed that his hair is weirdly dyed. It's jet black on top, but snow white at the sides. He looks bizarre. Also, he's possibly the worst actor in the entire thing.
    Yeah i noticed that, very skunk like. At least he seems to have stuck on an accent now rather than changing it every season. Ten months to wait for the next season, and then it's only going to be seven episodes
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 06-28-2016 at 11:20 AM.

I think Arya's bit, though nuking the Sept was pretty ****ing spectacular. Sad for Marge and the bum bandit, of course. And I did rewind Olenna's scene in Dorne a couple of times. Dianna Rigg

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think Arya's bit, though nuking the Sept was pretty ****ing spectacular. Sad for Marge and the bum bandit, of course. And I did rewind Olenna's scene in Dorne a couple of times. Dianna Rigg
    Yeah, I'll miss Maergery. Not least because she was so easy on the eye. Poor old fanny-befuddled Tommen probably could have done with a quick arm round the shoulder and a bit of 'there's plenty more fish in the sea'-type reassurance rather than tossing himself off like that.

Yes, you do feel the scriptwriters gave Olenna those lines to express everyone's feelings about the Sand Snakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    They'll have to watch that Baelish. Or preferably just kill him. Ironic that they were roaring about Ned's blood in Jon's veins moments after it was officially confirmed not to be the case. Presumably Bran will turn up and announce this just as the North are about to smash the Lannisters, scattering the houses. Captain Darling though

Ickle Lady Mormont is superb. She almost deserves a spin-off series already. The Littlefinger actor seems to have got worse. I'm sure he was better in the scenes with Varys. Maybe the better actor's skillz rubbed off on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ickle Lady Mormont is superb. She almost deserves a spin-off series already. The Littlefinger actor seems to have got worse. I'm sure he was better in the scenes with Varys. Maybe the better actor's skillz rubbed off on him.
    Yes. She would be ace in a series where she just basically goes around busting the balls of grown men.

The Littlefinger actor seems to have taken to growling. He sounds like a pirate.

I never knew you were a GoTer A.