Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What sort of person attends "Vigils"?

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, j. Because if I were going to say that I would have said it.
    This habit you have of mendaciously attributing idiotic ideas or beliefs to people in order to discredit what they're actually saying just makes you look a bit thick and lacking in decent arguments - you know that, don't you?
    And your inability to reply to a post, despite the button being directly below the post itself, marks you out as a cut above, does it?

Do you honestly think it's a shameless Remain tactic or is it that a person who was very popular and apparently touched the lives of a lot of people got shot in the face by a right wing nutjob in a terrorist act?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Thought as much. For reasons I have yet to work out, there is currently one going for Jo Cox in Manchester
    Jo Cox could walk upon water apparently... I heard today some utter sycophant saying she was responsible for saving lives everywhere.
    A sad post script to the tragic death of a mother , wife and no doubt, hard working politician.
    Why the media and colleagues feel compelled to go the extra mile by elevating this poor woman to the anointed is quite absurd. Although, it's highly possible her passing may predicate a useful swing for the remainers

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Heh, yes. I presume it was also a "false flag" act getting her shot in the face to death. You'll be saying it's a jewish consprass next.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    And your inability to reply to a post, despite the button being directly below the post itself, marks you out as a cut above, does it?

Do you honestly think it's a shameless Remain tactic or is it that a person who was very popular and apparently touched the lives of a lot of people got shot in the face by a right wing nutjob in a terrorist act?
    It's clearly being milked as much as possible prior to the referendum. The timing alone makes that blindingly obvious. I doubt many of the people at these vigils ever met her or had anything at all to do with her.

It's clearly being milked as much as possible prior to the referendum. The timing alone makes that blindingly obvious. I doubt many of the people at these vigils ever met her or had anything at all to do with her.
    Some woman on Twitter moaning that a couple of planes towing Leave banners are flying over her London vigil. It's over London and its the day before the referendum you tool!!! There was a Remain one earlier but that's okay is it!!!

The Jorge
    Maybe she shouldve got shot in the face at a more convenient time.

Faaark me

No, j. Because if I were going to say that I would have said it.
    This habit you have of mendaciously attributing idiotic ideas or beliefs to people in order to discredit what they're actually saying just makes you look a bit thick and lacking in decent arguments - you know that, don't you?
    Familiar tactic, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    apart from family and friends and even then I'm not sure I'd go
    People who don't go to the pub, I suppose. Or is it more or less the same thing.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Indeed, she actually seems to have spent most of her time administering to her constituents in third world hellholes like Brussels, for a start.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

In fairness, French news tells me that it would have been her birthday today.

Those who have eyes but cannot see
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman