Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We have to attend a modern dance festival next week.

We have to attend a modern dance festival next week.

My grandfather did caution that teenage daughters were the worst possible curse in hell's locker, but the hoary old goat never once suggested that things could be as bad as *this*
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    My grandfather did caution that teenage daughters were the worst possible curse in hell's locker, but the hoary old goat never once suggested that things could be as bad as *this*
    There will be beer though, won't there? Surely, r?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    There will be beer though, won't there? Surely, r?
    Beers. And birds and beaches.

And the wife, of course
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Relax dear Red, I went to one of these once in Amsterdam, Dance Valley. It was tremendous fun though a little daunting on occasion.

I did modern dance in my time. My dad thought it would lead to me becoming gay.

It didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Relax dear Red, I went to one of these once in Amsterdam, Dance Valley. It was tremendous fun though a little daunting on occasion.
    At least this one is by the Med

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I did modern dance in my time. My dad thought it would lead to me becoming gay.

It didn't.
    A quick google search (hastily erased, naturally. Also Not Safe) has revealed the full horror of the thing. And in shameless detail too!

http://www.montpellierdanse.com/