Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You cant help but think this referendum is getting everyone in a lather

The Jorge

You cant help but think this referendum is getting everyone in a lather

This note was left on a car today in Hampstead (Admittedly the less nice bit when compared to Basically Hampstead) and they're definitely Vote Lave.

Also, "Hi Hitler"

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    This note was left on a car today in Hampstead (Admittedly the less nice bit when compared to Basically Hampstead) and they're definitely Vote Lave.

Also, "Hi Hitler"
    Seems odd for an anti-European, fearful of the yoke of oppression from a continental overlord controlled from Berlin, to invoke the name of a man whose dream was to, well unite Europe under a yoke of oppression controlled from Berlin. Wonder how they reconcile the two. Maybe they don't think about it

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post

Also, "Hi Hitler"
    A neo-Nazi living in Hampstead? He must spend 95% of his life in a state of outrage.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Seems odd for an anti-European, fearful of the yoke of oppression from a continental overlord controlled from Berlin, to invoke the name of a man whose dream was to, well unite Europe under a yoke of oppression controlled from Berlin. Wonder how they reconcile the two. Maybe they don't think about it
    I know, I've never really got that bit of the circle either. Mind you, I'm a big fan of their Swastikas, which look like two angry Zs chasing eachother.

The whole thing is incredibly dull.

I heard Bob Geldof wading in with his two pennies worth last evening urging the Irish to register to vote (last night was closing date).

He was an In.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A neo-Nazi living in Hampstead? He must spend 95% of his life in a state of outrage.
    Yes, you cant help but feel there are other areas of england more suited to him/her/xe. I've no idea why they'd chose to ramin there.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I heard Bob Geldof wading in with his two pennies worth last evening urging the Irish to register to vote (last night was closing date).

He was an In.
    Oh they have better names than that, SW. We've been called "Remainians". Which, whilst surprisingly witty, is also a teensy bit racist.

He was an In.
    Eh? What's it go to do with Irishers, for God's sake? (With all due respect. But, like, we're different countries these days, I believe.) (Unless you mean Northern Irishers, but they're not actually Irish, I don't think.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Eh? What's it go to do with Irishers, for God's sake? (With all due respect. But, like, we're different countries these days, I believe.) (Unless you mean Northern Irishers, but they're not actually Irish, I don't think.)
    No, Irish people living and resident in the UK can vote. Proper order and all that, we allow foreigners to vote in our **** over here.

He was an In.
    I've just filled out my vote Although I have managed to lose it on my desk somehow