Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: There are Arsenal fans on twitter STILL asking where Vardy is

There are Arsenal fans on twitter STILL asking where Vardy is

and demanding the club now look elsewhere. When I signed up to supporting Arsenal as a boy, nobody told me I was associating myself with the most cringeworthy, unlikeable, cretinous bunch of Timmy Timpkin spastics on earth. I am literally a whisker away from defecting to Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Floyd View Post
    and demanding the club now look elsewhere. When I signed up to supporting Arsenal as a boy, nobody told me I was associating myself with the most cringeworthy, unlikeable, cretinous bunch of Timmy Timpkin spastics on earth. I am literally a whisker away from defecting to Spurs.
    I think a manager, any manager, should get the players he wants. My suspicion is that those who would like Wenger to quickly move on to other "targets", simply don't want Him to get Vardy, in any case.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

France. Dur

Twitter you see Herr Floyd, a hotbed of imbeciles. Not for me.

At this point of the deal "nerves" or whatever are understandable as the delay is now odd. Is he awaiting other offers, is he considering a renewed offer from Leicester. As the clock ticks by these people see other media stories such as Aubameyang to City and their vexomoter goes up to 9.

What happens if Vardy says no, what will we do, panic! Etc.

The Jorge
    Dont let the door hit you in the arse on the way out