Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This new rail tunnel apparently encapsulates swiss national identity. Is it

This new rail tunnel apparently encapsulates swiss national identity. Is it

possible for a tunnel to be a miserable, humourless anti-social **** then?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Maybe it is like making love to a beautiful woman, h

cast.jpg

Presumably it reflects Swiss character in that it required an awful lot of boring.

Which rail tunnel?

I once had to deliver a new Vauxhall Cavalier to a doctor who lived in a village outside Geneva. It was a ruch job and I drove from Dunstable staright there in one hit, overnight through France, slowed only by some ****ing horrible fog.

When I got there the **** opened his front door, sniffed, took the keys off me and closed the door again, leaving me standing there like a spare part. Never said thank you, would you like a coffee, I'll call you a cab, I'll give you a lift to the station, nothing. Swiss ****.

N.B. an almost identical thing happened to me in Ponteland once, which leads me to surmise that northerners are like Swissers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Presumably it reflects Swiss character in that it required an awful lot of boring.
    Oh I say! Quite the opener, that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Which rail tunnel?

I once had to deliver a new Vauxhall Cavalier to a doctor who lived in a village outside Geneva. It was a ruch job and I drove from Dunstable staright there in one hit, overnight through France, slowed only by some ****ing horrible fog.

When I got there the **** opened his front door, sniffed, took the keys off me and closed the door again, leaving me standing there like a spare part. Never said thank you, would you like a coffee, I'll call you a cab, I'll give you a lift to the station, nothing. Swiss ****.

N.B. an almost identical thing happened to me in Ponteland once, which leads me to surmise that northerners are like Swissers.
    Did I not also hear you say Anders Limpar once behaved in a similar manner?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did I not also hear you say Anders Limpar once behaved in a similar manner?
    He wasn't quite as rude, but he wasn't far off. Also, he didn't live in the middle of ****ing no where.

Swedes, Swissers and northerners, then.

Some woman in Germany gave me a breakfast of boiled eggs and good bread. No jiggy-jiggy, mind.

He wasn't quite as rude, but he wasn't far off. Also, he didn't live in the middle of ****ing no where.

Swedes, Swissers and northerners, then.

Some woman in Germany gave me a breakfast of boiled eggs and good bread. No jiggy-jiggy, mind.
    Well you can't have everything. And we don't want to turn this into 'Confessions Of A Car Courier', do we?

Which rail tunnel?

I'm having issues with ..
    a.. A Doctor
    b.. A Vauxhall Cavalier with presumably a right hand drive. ( I thought they were all Opels over there ? ).

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I'm having issues with ..
    a.. A Doctor
    b.. A Vauxhall Cavalier with presumably a right hand drive. ( I thought they were all Opels over there ? ).
    a. You don't believe in Swiss doctors? They're not like unicorns, they really do exist.
    b. You've heard of people moving across borders? It happens all the time.