Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else starting to think we might actually get President Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Apart from anything else, imagine the face on the Clinton woman. She looks like she's sucking a lemon at the best of times - she could invent a whole new level of sourness if he gets elected.
    I don't think even her supporters can muster any enthusiasm for her. She's just too dour and her biggest electoral asset is the fact that she has XX chromosomes and (presumably) a vagina.

Wait - sorry B, it's not going to happen

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016...er-cannes-2016

George Clooney has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yep - the bandwagon keeps on rolling. Starting to look like a reality. Just hope he chooses a reasonable running mate - might be the first time in some while that the Vice-President will have to do more than sit around and wait for 4/8 years for his turn to run. Come to think of it I can't even recall of the top of my head who Obama's VP is. Biden, is it? Didn't even bother to run whoever it is
    I like this name Biden, it's clearly Bin Laden shortened together.
    And Obama's middle name is Hussein

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Modd has been quiet on this this year. He was all over the last won. He told us Romney would be dancing on the streets of D.C

I don't like Hillary though. This email scandal she's involved in put me right off.
    Nobody likes Hillary. Not even Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I like this name Biden, it's clearly Bin Laden shortened together.
    And Obama's middle name is Hussein
    You've cracked it, f! We're through the looking glass here, people!

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    On the whole, I think I'd rather enjoy Trump winning - not least for the shockwaves it would send through the liberal lefty sphere.
    I'm more worried about the shockwaves it'll send through the earth's atmosphere.

Mind you, his tiny doll hands probably wont be able to pull the nukilar trigger

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I'm more worried about the shockwaves it'll send through the earth's atmosphere.

Why would he want to nuke anyone, j? He's made it very clear that he just wants the rest of the world to **** off and in return the US will stop ****ing around with everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post

Nice to have a bit of drama and personality involved in an election. Unlike our recent London Mayor elections. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Wait - sorry B, it's not going to happen

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016...er-cannes-2016

George Clooney has spoken
    When he says "We're not afraid of muslims",he's presumably talking about the hot ones like his wife rather than the shouty/bombey/shooty/beheady ones?

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why would he want to nuke anyone, j? He's made it very clear that he just wants the rest of the world to **** off and in return the US will stop ****ing around with everyone else.
    Oh right, so that's what you took from the whole "Make Murka Great Again" business, is it? It's quite hard to know where he's going with things as he tends to contradict himself a lot, sometimes in the same "sentence".