Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: German clubs acting to stereotype and being very efficient in sorting their transfers

German clubs acting to stereotype and being very efficient in sorting their transfers

out early

Dembele (the one from Rennes) to BvB

Fancy this summer will break all transfer records everyone has pots of cash, just going to a be a paucity of WC players around

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    out early

Fancy this summer will break all transfer records everyone has pots of cash, just going to a be a paucity of WC players around
    12 goals in the French League 28 million pounds.

Jesus ****ing wept

Supposed to be heading up to Dortmund for a game early next season - I shall report back

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

Jesus ****ing wept

Supposed to be heading up to Dortmund for a game early next season - I shall report back
    He is 18 though, and it's his first season. It's bloody good.

Better than walcott's 9 though, anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

Jesus ****ing wept

The amount Bayern paid for that Sanches chap is also ridiculous. It makes the reported Xhaka fee look like a bargain.

That Sanches boy was quite a move yesterday.

Now while I accept that Jorge first spotted him 4 years ago he has only been playing for Benfica 2 years (and in that I am being very generous).

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    That Sanches boy was quite a move yesterday.

Now while I accept that Jorge first spotted him 4 years ago he has only been playing for Benfica 2 years (and in that I am being very generous).
    :retardedrolleyessmiliey:

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    out early

Watch our summer 'signing' Xhaka will be another one of those long drawn out affairs that doesn't happen.

He said he wants his future sorted out before the euros. = No chance we will sign him before the euros.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    :retardedrolleyessmiliey:
    I don't care for your tone son.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I don't care for your tone son.
    Oh, I wasnt say you were retarded looking. Just the smiley lacks any of the charm of the old one and looks a bit....well...a bit Joey.

It'll be this year's 'Higuain'. Talking of which, has he passed that medical yet?