Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been waiting for this all season

I've been waiting for this all season

Calceus major subvertit

Even your flob stinks of garlic

If you're at a party and can't work out who is the weirdest most geeky person there it's probably YOU

Unfortunately the downside is that kills any chance of them beating Tottenham on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Unfortunately the downside is that kills any chance of them beating Tottenham on the weekend.
    But modd said we had definitely finished second, p

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    But modd said we had definitely finished second, p
    He said I would be dancing in the streets of Islington this month. I highly doubt it.

Though thinking about it Newcastle could win. Now the game is a bit of a dud both sets of fans are fed up with the way the season ended so it might be a bit half arsed.

I wouldn't entirely rule out the chance of Newcastle turning up with a proper performance. Spurs will presumably be the more motivated, but they will also be feeling the effects of recent disappointments.

So basically it's gonna have a little bit of a funereal feel for both teams.

Anyway, it's certainly worth us beating Villa just in case...

He said I would be dancing in the streets of Islington this month. I highly doubt it.

Though thinking about it Newcastle could win. Now the game is a bit of a dud both sets of fans are fed up with the way the season ended so it might be a bit half arsed.
    You'd imagine the players will want to put in a half decent shift for the sake of the fans. And Spurs have suspensions and injuries, remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I wouldn't entirely rule out the chance of Newcastle turning up with a proper performance. Spurs will presumably be the more motivated, but they will also be feeling the effects of recent disappointments.

So basically it's gonna have a little bit of a funereal feel for both teams.

Anyway, it's certainly worth us beating Villa just in case...
    Then again we might lose to Villa.
    However I expect a strong 3-0, 4-0 win to end the season with.

Jack needs to get his goal of the season candidate

I'm going to sing There's Only One Arsene Wenger and then turn round and wish cancer on the ****ing **** behind me.

On the other hand, there's also a possibility I might do neither of these things.

Are we all supposed to be home in time to vote on MotD?