Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: €50 million for another midfielder. Wenger must have finally flipped His lid.

€50 million for another midfielder. Wenger must have finally flipped His lid.

Doesn't He realise by now that these people practically grow on trees.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I wonder whether he knows more about the future of Ozil and/or Alexis than he's letting on and if this isn't a replacement.

It sounds like a hell of a lot of money for an addition.

Haven't we already agreed we have to defenestrate about 5 of our midfielders - including our lego-haired, captain?

1 potentially very good signing would be welcome.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I wonder whether he knows more about the future of Ozil and/or Alexis than he's letting on and if this isn't a replacement.

It sounds like a hell of a lot of money for an addition.
    Well, he plays in a completely different position to those two, so really probably not

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Haven't we already agreed we have to defenestrate about 5 of our midfielders - including our lego-haired, captain?

1 potentially very good signing would be welcome.
    Probably starting to realise Ramsey only works on the right.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 05-11-2016 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Well, he plays in a completely different position to those two, so really probably not
    Now, let's not split hairs here; he's another fanny-dancing midfielder, isn't he
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Probably starting to realise Ramsey only works on the right.
    Back up to Mahrez?

He has finally decided we need at leat 1 good one though

Quote Originally Posted by Witharby 2-3 weeks View Post
    He has finally decided we need at leat 1 good one though
    Williams'll have you for that

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Doesn't He realise by now that these people practically grow on trees.
    In this country they seem to grow on council estates. Perhaps we should not be knocking them all down?

I'd quite like a striker, a good one tbh
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman