Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Obama to make historic first presidential visit to Hiroshima"

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Obama's given some decent speeches recently, including some push-back against the whole 'safe space' and 'no-platforming' spasticatedness. Respec', as the man himself might say.
    He has also, to be fair to the lad, been *relatively* resistant to the neocon / humanitarian warmongery machine in Washington compared to most PsOTUS. That'll change under Hillary, who I actually suspect is a greater threat to global peace than Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He has also, to be fair to the lad, been *relatively* resistant to the neocon / humanitarian warmongery machine in Washington compared to most PsOTUS. That'll change under Hillary, who I actually suspect is a greater threat to global peace than Trump.
    My landlord is fairly well connected with the Democratic party and he rates Clinton as further to the right than Trump on many things, which is quite scary. He does however believe if Trump gets the right VP nomination he will probably win. He really does hate Hillary though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    My landlord is fairly well connected with the Democratic party and he rates Clinton as further to the right than Trump on many things, which is quite scary. He does however believe if Trump gets the right VP nomination he will probably win. He really does hate Hillary though
    You can tell him from me, she's a sour-faced bitch. #mysoginist #retweetforawareness

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You can tell him from me, she's a sour-faced bitch. #mysoginist #retweetforawareness
    They may have been the very words he used to describe her the other day

Shame the **** weren't there in '45
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'