Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best day of the seaso , highest finish since 2005 and spurs its happened again. What

****ing right to celebrate. of course we wanted league but this is next ****ing best thing and show of progress. well done lads. Eight matches unbeaten and amazing character

one arsene wenger, one arsene wenger. walking along, singing a song, walking in wenger wonderland/

Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    ****ing right to celebrate. of course we wanted league but this is next ****ing best thing and show of progress. well done lads. Eight matches unbeaten and amazing character

one arsene wenger, one arsene wenger. walking along, singing a song, walking in wenger wonderland/
    When Im feeling low I read your posts and dont feel such a failure. I love you modd

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Floyd View Post
    When Im feeling low I read your posts and dont feel such a failure. I love you modd
    Football only postive thing as life tough but arsenal best finish in 11 years and another year ahead of scum mean next week be day of ****ing great celebrations

bye bye spurs, bye bye sours, yep me say that one more time.

emirates going to be ****ing bouncing next week.

We've got third. Only need a point for that.

Won't celebrate 2nd till it happens. Newcastle weren't even able to score against Villa yesterday to save their skins. So not sure I see them scoring next week when they'll probably be down.

Pity we didn't nick it today but at least end of season isn't a total failure.

Mate spurs are ****ed. two points from last three and newcastle will beat them whether need a win or not

spurs are chocker and always will be

best season in ****ing 11 years. good sign of progress in my view and unbeaten since march.

to get second is ****ing great. just one step further to promise land next season

well done lads , should get ****ing good reception next week in sunshine at emirates.

well done all for support to the end. well done sanchez and most well done the god that is arsene wenger

No one will celebrate more than me if it happens but I won't celebrate until it happens. I never spend money which I haven;t already got.

To be honest although it will be a relief if we end above scum, I prefer 3rd and a trophy to 2nd and nothing.

seriously is this thread for real ? , celebrate 2nd

dont seem to recall the celebrations in 99,00,01 03 or 05 for second place

i despair for this club nowadays