Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: how clattenberg lost control of that game??? ****ing awful refereeing all game. those

how clattenberg lost control of that game??? ****ing awful refereeing all game. those

spurs players were disgusting throughout

Low class club with low class behaviour. As expected.

He lost control of it well before the scenes at the end, how the **** he didn't send Dier off is beyond me.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossGun View Post
    He lost control of it well before the scenes at the end, how the **** he didn't send Dier off is beyond me.
    You get the feeling that it's quite lucky the euros are coming up, what with all their english players.

Reasonably though, Delhi Ally is already out, Dembele should be too, and there cant be no censure at all for their manager and the assorted fracas, altercations, brouhahas, kerfuffles and melees.

Scum. Nuff said
    Calceus major subvertit

Even your flob stinks of garlic

If you're at a party and can't work out who is the weirdest most geeky person there it's probably YOU

I would expect Lamela is also in trouble for standing on Fabregas' hand. It was a very dirty game, nice to see them kicking seven shades of **** out of each other and Spurs getting hoisted at the end. Can we catch them?

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossGun View Post
    I would expect Lamela is also in trouble for standing on Fabregas' hand. It was a very dirty game, nice to see them kicking seven shades of **** out of each other and Spurs getting hoisted at the end. Can we catch them?
    We're still looking very Arsenaly but they were exceptionally spursy tonight, we shall see