Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does Jeremy Corbyn have a ****ing massive pile of bin bags in his front garden?

Why does Jeremy Corbyn have a ****ing massive pile of bin bags in his front garden?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Surely they are the dismembered bodies of Rich White Men, Tories, jews and other such vermin dumped there by his acolytes as offerings?

Garden waste, clothing and/or bric-a-brac left out for charity collection.

The list of innocent possibilities is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Garden waste, clothing and/or bric-a-brac left out for charity collection.

The list of innocent possibilities is endless.
    He has the front garden of a pikey, sw. All he needs are some rusting car parts and a tethered up dog and he's away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Surely they are the dismembered bodies of Rich White Men, Tories, jews and other such vermin dumped there by his acolytes as offerings?

At least he hasn't got his little Lenin hat on, I suppose.

Did you see that Ken decided to double down, by the way?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...m-allegations/

He really is a prize ****.

Philip Collins was very good on him in The Times today.

Have you seen this?

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04...turn-the-land/

He really is a prize ****.[/QUOTE]

I am neither fan nor opponent being that I have no interest in the politics, nor do I trust one brand any more than the second brand. Each a lying, conniving, not to be trusted assembly of utter ****s.

What I see is an ageing man, fragile, a little bit scruffy but not the extent of being uncared for.

And bags, black plastic bags in which none of us know what is hidden.

In truth, what we actually need, though it is probably not being used as it does not suit the hate filled narrative, is a wider angle picture.

And I used the word deliberatively to entice Jorge though I expect he is already frothing at the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Philip Collins was very good on him in The Times today.

Have you seen this?

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04...turn-the-land/

He really is a prize ****.
    [/QUOTE]

I like the sound of his radical non-binary trans black activist chum. That is just one person, is it?

I am neither fan nor opponent being that I have no interest in the politics, nor do I trust one brand any more than the second brand. Each a lying, conniving, not to be trusted assembly of utter ****s.

What I see is an ageing man, fragile, a little bit scruffy but not the extent of being uncared for.

In truth, what we actually need, though it is probably not being used as it does not suit the hate filled narrative, is a wider angle picture.

And I used the word deliberatively to entice Jorge though I expect he is already frothing at the mouth.
    'They're all the same as each other' is just a cop out, though; if you haven't taken the time and effort to examine the issues, you're not really in a position to judge, are you?

The man is an unpricipled danger to the security and welfare of this country - and if we go under, you're ****ed as well, so think on.

The man is a communist, sw. And he has a suspicious number of full bin bags. I hope it isn't garden waste, since that's supposed to go into his green bin for recycling, surely? If he's trying to sneak garden waste into his normal rubbish collection, that's a scandal!