Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: These financial constraints we had when we built the stadium..

These financial constraints we had when we built the stadium..

please tell me spurs will have the same? i know west ham won't which is a disgrace anyway. but surely there isn't a hope spurts will be able to cope with the financial constraints that their new 61000 stadium will put on them, and will also have to sell their best players, and therefore won't compete and fill it? right, right??

Yes and no. All the tv money which has flooded into footd building our stadium will mean they will suffer less than we did BUT there is no way they can hold on to their best payers withougt significant pay rises. Kane is on 50k a week.

Quote Originally Posted by o2be a gooner View Post
    please tell me spurs will have the same? i know west ham won't which is a disgrace anyway. but surely there isn't a hope spurts will be able to cope with the financial constraints that their new 61000 stadium will put on them, and will also have to sell their best players, and therefore won't compete and fill it? right, right??
    All depends if they have the right manager, innit, like we did.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."