Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now, I would struggle to ever stop laughing if Ken Livingstone

Now, I would struggle to ever stop laughing if Ken Livingstone

died a horrible death, but I cannot see a single thing in any of his comments today that come even close to anti-semitism.

Seems like a certain faction within Labour is using this whole episode to purge the party of people they don't like. Which is fine, but let's be honest, there's nothing anti-semitic going on in any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    died a horrible death, but I cannot see a single thing in any of his comments today that come even close to anti-semitism.

Seems like a certain faction within Labour is using this whole episode to purge the party of people they don't like. Which is fine, but let's be honest, there's nothing anti-semitic going on in any of this.
    Nothing anti-semitic in suggesting the forcible deportation of 8 million Jewish people?

You'll have to try harder than that, m.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nothing anti-semitic in suggesting the forcible deportation of 8 million Jewish people?

You'll have to try harder than that, m.
    The suggestion that Jews should be relocated is an intellectual thought experiment made by people of every political hue.

I'd quite like to see you relocated to the bottom of a lake with a large lump of concrete tied to your enormous great schnozz

The suggestion that Jews should be relocated is an intellectual thought experiment made by people of every political hue.
    Do stop being silly, m.

Your mum is an intellectual thought experiment made by people of every political hue.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Your mum is an intellectual thought experiment made by people of every political hue.
    Right I feel the need to level with everyone here.
    Ken Livingstone and the people trying to make political gain over some comment he made make me sick.As far as I'm concerned every politician can go **** themselves as they're horrible thieving mother****ing ******* **** whores to a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do stop being silly, m.
    I just don't think "our" side are doing ourselves any favours with all this race card business. It puts us in he same camp as anyone who calls someone who doesn't slavishly adhere to the tenets ofidentity politics a bigot.

Blimey curly - you're like a character in Father Ted gently snoozing in the corner who occasionally jumps awake, issues a stream of fine expletives before lapsing back into slumber again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Right I feel the need to level with everyone here.
    Ken Livingstone and the people trying to make political gain over some comment he made make me sick.As far as I'm concerned every politician can go **** themselves as they're horrible thieving mother****ing ******* **** whores to a man.
    wd TC - taking full advantage of the lack of sweary censorship on awimb mk 3.7
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.