Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This place is getting to heavy man. Lunch?

This place is getting to heavy man. Lunch?

10 horrible characters

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    10 horrible characters
    Yes please, where are you taking us all?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

10 horrible characters
    Chorizo sandwiches. I know, rad ain't I?

Princi http://www.princi.com/

It's going to be a causal luncheon.

The Jorge
    Is Chorizo not a bit tough for a sarnie? Presumably you're either slicing it super thinly or diced into wee chunks and mixed into some sort of emulsifying agent, like some sort of modern day coronation chicken affiair.

You dont see much coronation chicken about nowadays, do you? It's almost as if low grade recovered chicken product, a mild synthetic curry flavoured sauce and sultanas does not sandwich heaven make. What's next on the chopping block, egg and cress?

when I was in costco they had Coronation Chicken sandwich filler for sale.
    Looks weird when it comes in a bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Is Chorizo not a bit tough for a sarnie? Presumably you're either slicing it super thinly or diced into wee chunks and mixed into some sort of emulsifying agent, like some sort of modern day coronation chicken affiair.

You dont see much coronation chicken about nowadays, do you? It's almost as if low grade recovered chicken product, a mild synthetic curry flavoured sauce and sultanas does not sandwich heaven make. What's next on the chopping block, egg and cress?
    It was pre-sliced stuff from a packet, I regret to say, and pretty feeble.

Corontion chicken, made properly, is actually a great dish, but involves a hell of a lot of faffing around.

Yesterday I boiled up some leftover roast pork in some leftover chicken gravy, and it tasted quite delicious - but I was brave enough to add a tablespoon of curry powder, and this elevated the dish to near perfection. wd curry powder.

The Jorge
    when I was in costco they had Coronation Chicken sandwich filler for sale.
    Looks weird when it comes in a bucket.
    I'd imagine Big Sam celebrates every victory with a cheeky bucket of costco coronation chicken. Continental, yeah.

There is no more of Sam A outside of that photo.
    He is a box with a head on it.
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was pre-sliced stuff from a packet, I regret to say, and pretty feeble.

Corontion chicken, made properly, is actually a great dish, but involves a hell of a lot of faffing around.

Yesterday I boiled up some leftover roast pork in some leftover chicken gravy, and it tasted quite delicious - but I was brave enough to add a tablespoon of curry powder, and this elevated the dish to near perfection. wd curry powder.
    I'm always a bit suspicious of Curry Powder, it seems a bit Utility Spice Four to me.