Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Far, far worse than the loss of the Tree view is the loss of the Ignore button.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Far, far worse than the loss of the Tree view is the loss of the Ignore button.

I actually saw a message by Chief. And it made me dumber. DAMNIT NEW AWIMB!

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexism - Atheoist View Post
    I actually saw a message by Chief. And it made me dumber. DAMNIT NEW AWIMB!
    Now now, you kids play nice. You're two of my favourite pisters

There is an ignore function here in fact, and it probably works better than on the old forum.

It's a shame that the OP decided to not use the occasion of a new board to wipe the slate clean. Instead he decided to carry on with age old grudges that I have honestly forgotten what they were all about in the first place, other than political.

Such is the allure of Dear Leader amongst some here in America. I suppose the next move by the OP is to call me a racist.

Really? Let's see...saying I support the terrorist because I thought the war in Iraq was wrong. Saying I wanted to terrorists to kill American soldiers. Calling me unAmerican because I thought Bush was a terrible President. Saying I wanted terrorists to win and Americans to die because I was opposed to torture. You know, that sort of thing.

You have nothing by my well-deserved contempt. I shall research the new Ignore button and resume happy perusal of AWIMB.

Why so angry? You have had your dream world politically for the last 8 years, yet you are angrier than ever.

Things not working out for you personally? I would blame Bush if I were you.
    Last edited by Chief Arrowhead; 04-26-2016 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Why so angry? You have had your dream world politically for the last 8 years, yet you are angrier than ever.

Things not working out for you personally? I would blame Bush if I were you.
    10 characters