Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I tell you what Clive, if I was a jewish I'd be feeling a trifle nervous right now.

I tell you what Clive, if I was a jewish I'd be feeling a trifle nervous right now.

The Left's ongoing unholy alliance with Islamism was always where, but the election of Endlösung enthusiast Jeremy and his equally unpleasant chums has made rabid anti-semitism the default mainstream position for the Labour party and its apologists. And now the NUS have upped the ante with the election of the ghost of Yasser Arafat in drag, it would appear that young peoples' minds have been correctly programmed according to the Party line.

**** knows who they'll come after next.

The Jorge
    he's got jewish bloody ancestors.

Stop believing telegraph scare stories. Jeremy is a nice man, just because he doesnt believe that all Muslims are evil it doesnt make him an anti-semite.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post

Stop believing telegraph scare stories. Jeremy is a nice man, just because he doesnt believe that all Muslims are evil it doesnt make him an anti-semite.
    I've got Irish ancestors and I can'tr stand the ****ers

I don't read the Telegraph; it's as mental as the Guardian but lacks the inadvertant humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The Left's ongoing unholy alliance with Islamism was always where, but the election of Endlösung enthusiast Jeremy and his equally unpleasant chums has made rabid anti-semitism the default mainstream position for the Labour party and its apologists. And now the NUS have upped the ante with the election of the ghost of Yasser Arafat in drag, it would appear that young peoples' minds have been correctly programmed according to the Party line.

**** knows who they'll come after next.
    Yes. I'd gone under the radar on The Guardian for nearly 48 hours, but as soon as I popped up to point out that someone who spends a lot of time condemning Israel, banging on about 'zionists' whilst either refusing to condemn or expressing her support for nakedly anti-semitic groups like ISIS and Hamas is, on balance, probably a screaming ****ing anti-semite, I got banned again.

You'd think these anti-semites would have sussed not to use the term 'zionist' pejoratively by now, wouldn't you? We all know what they mean and they're fooling no-one, after all.

Luckily, the left is increasingly turning itself into a self-reflexive circle jerk that real people simply don't give a flying **** about. If I thought these people had any real influence I might worry, though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post

He sure does hang out with an awful lot of anti-semites for such a nice Jewish boy, doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. I'd gone under the radar on The Guardian for nearly 48 hours, but as soon as I popped up to point out that someone who spends a lot of time condemning Israel, banging on about 'zionists' whilst either refusing to condemn or expressing her support for nakedly anti-semitic groups like ISIS and Hamas is, on balance, probably a screaming ****ing anti-semite, I got banned again.

You'd think these anti-semites would have sussed not to use the term 'zionist' pejoratively by now, wouldn't you? We all know what they mean and they're fooling no-one, after all.

Luckily, the left is increasingly turning itself into a self-reflexive circle jerk that real people simply don't give a flying **** about. If I thought these people had any real influence I might worry, though.
    Ooh, bad luck. Perhaps a completely different name might help next time?

I've got Irish ancestors and I can'tr stand the ****ers

I don't read the Telegraph; it's as mental as the Guardian but lacks the inadvertant humour.
    Mind you, I was amused to see Obama delivering his message for Remain in The Telegraph. I imagine that went down well

Ooh, bad luck. Perhaps a completely different name might help next time?

I'd already tried that. To be honest, I was testing to see if they were paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He sure does hang out with an awful lot of anti-semites for such a nice Jewish boy, doesn't he?
    You have to change that handle b.. I'm getting confused. I keep seeing Burnley

The Jorge
    This just from an hour ago:
    I would like to send my warmest wishes to Jewish communities all over Britain who are preparing for the Pesach holiday.
    I have always been moved by the Passover story of the Israelite escape from enslavement. It is a universal message of the struggle for liberation and freedom, and one that continues to inspire many who fight for justice and equality all over the world.
    The 19th century Rabbi of the North London Synagogue, Joseph Morris, summed up its meaning when he said: “Passover affirms the great truth that liberty is the inalienable right of every human being."
    That is the message I will be thinking of over the Pesach holiday. I believe it is an aim and a principle that every one of us can support and cherish.
    I would like to wish you all Chag Sameach.