Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: :music: Prince R.I.P. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The Stones. The Who. The Beatles. Dylan. Shall I go on?
    Erm. These are 50 years ago. Not 40

40 years ago this year was The Damned releasing New Rose. Pistols, Jam, Clash and Stranglers released their albums next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Thank the Gods. There is hope.
    There's always hope. It's just that fuddy-duddies, through necessity, do not want to see it. It's still no excuse to betray the future though, by slowing the kids down to their speed.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Headgear - Wannabe viking View Post
    Just asked my lad (18) who the names are that when he's 45 years old and the grim reaper picks one, everyone will go "****, not ....."

Kendrick Lamar, Arctic Monkeys, Jay-Z, Eminem, Dre, Kanye (for his early stuff)

I'm going to have to brush up on the Kendrick Lamar....
    Yes, but they're all, sith the greatest of respect, ****.

The Arctic Monkeys are great.I think all the rest are the same person though.

Yes, but they're all, sith the greatest of respect, ****.
    The internet will probably kill them all anyway. And nobody saw *that* coming.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Fourth most important rock n roll artist ever.

Poor ******* kids. Nothing to aspire to. DJ Jazzy Jeff?
    Who is 1-3?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Who is 1-3?
    That is an entirely subjective judgment and, whoever I say, you will declare my opinion *******s. So I shall keep The Truth to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Headgear - Wannabe viking View Post
    Gutted, my favourite artist

That is an entirely subjective judgment and, whoever I say, you will declare my opinion *******s. So I shall keep The Truth to myself.
    The Truth? Dennis Greaves and that? Good call

No, you're wrong and far to quick to jump to conclusions which reflects poorly on you as a human being and also as a so-called self perceived gentleman.

The whole area of importance or to tease it further influence relevant to popular music is subjective and equally so one that can never be proven or the opposite of proven.

I was merely curious as 4th is quite a lofty position (Arsenal/football reference there).