Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the gold stars next to some posts?

What are the gold stars next to some posts?

fdfddfdfdfdfd

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    fdfddfdfdfdfd
    Dunno. But here's a story to test your anti-Allan credentials.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...judge-practice

European cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Dunno. But here's a story to test your anti-Allan credentials.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...judge-practice
    While I see it as a harmless practice with clear aesthetic benefits, as a matter of principle, I would be happy to see circumcision made illegal.

You've no idea how harmless it is, since you've never walked a mile in someone else's cock.

And I've seen many, many cocks, m. They all look like ****.

You've no idea how harmless it is, since you've never walked a mile in someone else's cock.

And I've seen many, many cocks, m. They all look like ****.
    Yeah, but it's hard to get exercised about a practice that has been performed on you and that you've always been happy with. Maybe it's cognitive dissonance, but I know a lot of circumcised men and not one has ever said they wish they'd never been cut.

It's some sort of identification system awimb to highlight jewish posters.

4th place trophies

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yeah, but it's hard to get exercised about a practice that has been performed on you and that you've always been happy with. Maybe it's cognitive dissonance, but I know a lot of circumcised men and not one has ever said they wish they'd never been cut.
    Yeah, but if I cut your earlobes off as a baby and you grew up with loads of other lobeless people, all of whom thought it was perfectly normal to have no earlobes, you'd probably say the same about that.

None of which would make cutting a baby's earlobes off for no good medical reason acceptable, would it?

Yeah, but if I cut your earlobes off as a baby and you grew up with loads of other lobeless people, all of whom thought it was perfectly normal to have no earlobes, you'd probably say the same about that.

None of which would make cutting a baby's earlobes off for no good medical reason acceptable, would it?
    You do realise you are arguing the point with someone who has said the words "I would be happy to see it made illegal" IN THIS VERY CONVERSATION, right?