Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Board, New Positives?

Quote Originally Posted by Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel View Post
    I can log in on my beloved Chrome again
    You can now post gifs and videos

"A football team is a number 9 and ten other players." - redgunamo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    snin's flounced, so our jewish members are safe from abuse.
    Less gardening advice for me, though.

Still - with the positives - I find the board is quicker to flip between screens. Which is great, because I have to do it so much.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Snin View Post
    mainly when i find some decent bloody ad blockers
    odd way to spell "beta"

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    odd way to spell "beta"
    come on J help a man..whats best way on firefox of making this site viewable ?

Oooh, Snin - I seeded the lawn last night and today's rain is great. There are two problems, though.

1. There is potentially a frost tomorrow night. Will the seeds have germinated and therefore be killed?

2. I am away for a week tomorrow while cycling in Mallorca. If it doesn't rain am I ****ed? I have a friend house-sitting and feel a bit bad asking them to do my gardening for me.

I would say its ok as it can be down for a good week or two before needing watering in, I put mine down 3 weeks ago and left it, the grass is now quite long n most weeds dead , so will cut it sunday and red0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oooh, Snin - I seeded the lawn last night and today's rain is great. There are two problems, though.

1. There is potentially a frost tomorrow night. Will the seeds have germinated and therefore be killed?

2. I am away for a week tomorrow while cycling in Mallorca. If it doesn't rain am I ****ed? I have a friend house-sitting and feel a bit bad asking them to do my gardening for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    The snin is easily scared but he will be back, and in greater numbers
    and stronger tbh the boards timing is good as trying to fit in 3 hours of training now a day or minimum 2 , plus work and also decided to be bit more social and more pub/going out so met up with an old friend last night and will do more of it..also i think im working harder ..well done ****ty awimb imo

Same as with the last one. Use *******er.

oh and ones nights mild frost if at all be fine , grass is tough

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Same as with the last one. Use *******er.
    it disnae seem to work..ill take it off and re-instal