Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Mourinho wants Arsene's job, I reckon.

Mourinho wants Arsene's job, I reckon.

When he says "family's settled in England", he means London surely?

nah, he wants the spurs job r.

Yeah. I'm thinking why take Spurs when he could have Manchester United and why go all the way up there if he could stay in London with us.

If he wants to stay in London and is as good as he thinks he can go and turn Charlton around.

Yes, but what if Arsene makes him the "Chosen One"?

You can see it for yourself. They've both said they actually get on fairly well; their rivalry is just that, a footballistic conflict between two managers of competing local clubs.

Wenger gets to show He's the bigger man, in any case, and even if not that, Ivan gets to prove he is not Wenger's lapdog.

Quote Originally Posted by reg View Post
    You can see it for yourself. They've both said they actually get on fairly well; their rivalry is just that, a footballistic conflict between two managers of competing local clubs.

Wenger gets to show He's the bigger man, in any case, and even if not that, Ivan gets to prove he is not Wenger's lapdog.
    Hell freezing over, and so on. News to me that they are supposed to get on, I have to say. Their styles are so opposed that JM would need to rebuild much of the squad, surely. And for the many of us that profoundly dislike the sardine muncher it would be a 'big ask' to accept him.

Sure, but the bigger we get, the more these things become everyday stuff.