Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would it mark me out as a sad individual to say I'm addicted to this guy's CM 01/02 game articles?

Would it mark me out as a sad individual to say I'm addicted to this guy's CM 01/02 game articles?

He starts out as a financially hobbled everton and has to put up with Duncan Ferguson being late for training at least once a week whilst trying to sign someone, anyone to help them avoid the drop.

http://thesetpieces.com/features/cm0102-the-return-pre-seaso n/

Well, he's got no f**king chance with Richard Wright in goal.

And yes, yes it does

It would

Very well written pieces though

I can see why this attracted you

"A simple start is required, so it’s four four fudging two, direct ball with hard tackling and constant pressing."

Liked this as well

"I’m forced to call up Kevin McLeod from the reserves as Pembridge is the only senior left-sided midfielder and he’s slower than most glaciers."

Anything slacking off that Anders beatinge, hateful ginger Welsh c**t is good with me

No, he's very good

Highly recommend his book as well, if you haven't already read it, which is much of the same.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Football-Manager-Stole-Life-Beautifu l/dp/0956497179

He also interviews players that were standouts on previous versions, Cherno Samba tells a story about getting a really good mobile phone contract due to scoring alot of goals for the bloke.

It would. The download doesn't work by the way. Still get the disc full message or whatever, doesn't

allow me to start a new game.

Nod He's still there four years later

Actually, it's probably that game that sparked my antipathy towards the formation

It's a ******* to make it work, even with Vieira and Gilberto in the middle.

hehe No f**ker bought me it for xmas

I think they thought it would spark anothe descent into mania and deep scouting of the greek youth leagues.

Thanks mate, you do know I'm not responsible for tech support for the game, yeah?

Literally my first line of advice will always be "you shouldve bought a mac" anyway.

Yes, I know it's expensive, but it's the price you pay when you want stuff to just work.