Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elneny was great last night. He's only real weakness is probably his physicality, which

Elneny was great last night. He's only real weakness is probably his physicality, which

wasn't really showed up much last night but you see it sometimes when he has played in the league/cup. Reads the game well, good tackler, always looks to play it forward and never holds onto the ball for too long (cough, Ramsey), accurate passing, good engine. He's got the lot, Clive.

Nod he'll pobably make a couple more appearances from the bench this season.

Likes a long range shot as well. Only a matter of time before he's out for the season injured

On that note, Barcelona1s front free seem to be available almost every game. Why don't they ever get long term injuries like our players do?

Even MacManaman had to ackowledge the drug cheats' medical prowess.

"It's amazing how these players never seem to pick up injuries. They just keep playing. Remarkable."

He might as well have just screamed, "Steriods!" into the mic.

I don't know much about the subject, but can doping reduce injuries? I assumed the opposite

I don't know the details. But they definitely cheat.

Bayern's players were buzzing about like blue arsed flies until the 120th minute

Spurs players are noticeably fitter since Pochetino joined as well. I'm with you

Good on Wenger for not succumbing to the temptation. 10 more years please Arsene

Maybe they avoid practises like, full impact training ?

It is quite alarming how many of our players break down in training or sustain muscle niggles during a game.
    We've been reduced to subbing the subs this season, which is a new development.

There could be something in that. After all, you could just let Messi play table tennis

while Neymar and Suarez sit in the sauna and it wouldn't make much difference. Even their own manager says, "I tell them abracadabra and the magic sparks"

That does male old Lewis Henry sound a bit, well....