Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We're going to win 3-0 in Barcelona. That will f**k the narrative hehe

We're going to win 3-0 in Barcelona. That will f**k the narrative hehe

No we're not.

Of course we won't

it will be 3-1 - away goals

I have a feeling in my bowels

La plus ca change, d

Most probably a heroic, all guns blazing, strength-sapping 1-2 defeat, ensuring an

empty tank for Everton, where the new Drogba will rape us like a virile Nubian having his way with delicate pale defenceless maidens.

Stranglers were good on Friday.

Started with the whole of Black and White, then onto a general assortment. Ended with No More Heroes.

What are the lottery numbers? That sounds pretty much bang on...

Black and White? Wow, I love "Tank'. Is Jet still playing? He's literally about 75 years old now.

No, they had a younger chap. Well-build and bearded though, so ho looked about right.

JJ still has his moves, and Dave's arpeggios are as spritely as ever. And Baz does a great job of singing like Hugh on the old songs.

Yes.I saw them with Baz and JJ singing 2-3 years ago, Baz does a sterling job and as long as that

inimitable bass and keyboard sound is there, all is well. I have seen them over ten times and they never fail to deliver, even with Paul singing it was pretty good, especially around the Norfolk Coast era, which was their best album with him (their other albums with Roberts are slightly **** in places it has to be said).