Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So that banner bloke says he’d want Wenger out even if we won the Double.

So that banner bloke says he’d want Wenger out even if we won the Double.

Now, I can see how someone could formulate a vaguely coherent argument for why that would make sense, but ultimately, what it would be saying is that a double and two FA Cups in three seasons was "papering over the cracks".

And whatever way you look at, that's just mental, right? It just is. It’s MENTAL. Right?

Oh God yes, utterly mental. Just seems that some people want a shiny, new manager

and have put absolutely no thought into the fact that he might be ****

Watch the Arsenal TV interview with him below

He actually claims he "wouldve won the league in the last 11 years because he wouldve bought more players".

It's nice everyone isnt constantly pointing out how much of an emotionally deficient retard he is but surely it would be entirely warranted.

Yes he might but that's all they seem to have considered

With no historical data on previous regime changes to base this on, I'd still suggest the chances of finding a brilliant, instant successor that fulfills their desires is, at best, pretty f**king slim

That's not really a compelling argument to remain with what we have.

I'm not sure it's fair to level knee jerk criticism against fans who have largely remained loyal to one manager for twenty seasons.
    You have to consider how he would have been treated at other top ten European clubs.
    I think both board and fans have largely stood by their man, even in recent times when we've not shown any great momentum in moving forwards.

Wenger will leave an above average player basis for the new manager.

As indeed he inherited from Rioch and Graham, the other aspects of the club which will be bestowed to a new manager are top class – finances, infrastructure – apart from perhaps the youth side which will take time. We are hardly alone in that one all the same.

“Historical data on previous regime changes” as you have said are utterly irrelevant as this is unique, this will be Arsenal replacing Arsene Wenger.

I look forward to the change as it will be different and in that respect exciting. It may not guarantee ‘success’ such as 8 game a year in Europe but it won’t matter a jot to my support.

To state the bleeding obvious it all comes down to the selection of the new manager by Gazidis and Wenger among others and the entire running of the football club buying into the new managers plans and wishes.

The bloke is clearly a complete and utter c**t

And if we win nothing I assume all the AKB will change their mind?

No, of course they won't as both sides of this have formed their opinion over a decent length of time.....

put it this way, if AW had been given the job in the summer of 2005 would you say he would be very lucky to still be in the job now?

Monty or the banner bloke?