Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Jorge, before the thread was deleted, you claimed Iceland is what poor people think rich people's

Jorge, before the thread was deleted, you claimed Iceland is what poor people think rich people's

food tastes like, but surely not even the poorest could see these monstrosities as aspirational?

Hors d'oeuvres for the working class northerner.

Your mum is a Hors d'oeuvre

You know, I like to think of myself as a cultural assimilator

Indeed, when in Rome I acted as a Roman would. I say Shalom to the Jews and Salaam to the Muslamics.

For the life of me though, I cannot fathom why anybody would even countenance the idea of mushy peas. What were they thinking?

Oh I like a mushy pea. I just can't work out who would pass such things around at a party?

Well I think it's been added as an acceptable veg addition, make a break from the usual brown

I cannot abide the stuff, personally. Literally the only thing peas have going for them is tezture and they've ruined that. It's basically one massive, peeled marrowfat pea.

Ugh

I can't really say what it is I like about them. I think, mixed with ketchup, they make chips more

interesting without making them soggy - unlike gravy or curry sauce. However, you do need the ketchup. And the mushy peas mustn't be minty. Mint with peas is wrong.