Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Since i think we have bugger all chance of the league... I hope we win the cup and AW retires

Since i think we have bugger all chance of the league... I hope we win the cup and AW retires

I honestly think that we will never have a better chance of winning the league this yr and we have f**ked up it good and proper imho

Are we now actually at the point of having to cheer on The Foxes and the blue Mancs?

Sadly, yes. And the blue Mancs would be my preferred option. I f**king hate underdogs.

He did not retire after Hull when his contract was up.

Not sure why any person would expect it now.

We can hope, SW.

Hopefully Walcott f**ks off with him.

I'd say that that we are fvcking it up as opposed to fvcked it up

I guess we will have fvcked it up by this time next week

The boost that that last minute win against Leicester was supposed to give us? 0 wins in 3

At least they will stop taking so many selfies

the biggest get out of jail card he could have ever got and still didnt go so no chance now Nod

sadly for him it could end up being done the hard way now but there will be no one to blame for it but himself

Indeed. If he completes a hat-trick of FA cups he'll sign up for another 3 years.

Having said that, a cup hat-trick would actually be quite a nice little record.

Of course we can cope.

I have never been part of either faction, he must go or he must stay. I don’t want to push the old man out of the door but would welcome his exit, the change resultant from it and the new journey.

New ideas, new players and then some of the average players allowed to leave and play for average clubs more commensurate with their level. Thankfully I am not the man tasked with this or I would be f**king out at least half the team, more perhaps.

I still think we can win the league though I don’t think we will.

I still expect a few false highs all the same, maybe a win at WHL and the rabidly pro-Wenger people wag their fingers at the people they love to look down on, maybe an early lead in Spain and brief whispers about how we can do this.