Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So the Football Supporters Federation - who do they represent then?

So the Football Supporters Federation - who do they represent then?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35538047

I mean if someone flies 20,000 miles to watch their favourite team, possibly committing the sin of taking a picture of him-her-xe.self in the stadium, but generally wants his team to win - but takes the place of someone local who goes along to the game to spit bile and venom at his "beloved" team - which one is the "supporter" *

* I am in no way codoning the **** half and half scarves

Anyone flying 20,000 miles has taken a remarkably roundabout route, to be fair.

Woman pilot - she got lost

I don't get this walkout business. If you're complaining about the price of a ticket surely

The best form of protest is not to buy said ticket, and not to buy it and then walk out before getting your money's worth.

hehe Brilliant isn't it. "I will pay your prices but to protest against the

the prices I will only get a fraction of the product for which I am paying"

f**king muppets

Interesting from Jones btw - like the last line about Haskell (even if I don't like the player)

“We’ll pick the best 23 for Italy so we could conceivably pick a faster pack,” Jones said. “We’re going to make some changes. We’ll pick a side more specifically for Italy and it will revolve around a number of positions. Our selection policy is to pick the best 23 and what I think is the best 23 to play Italy could be considerably different from the best 23 that played against Scotland.”

Jones described Robshaw’s performance as “tidy. It was good, he’ll only get better”. But the head coach was pointedly rich in his praise for Haskell. “We don’t have a Test seven at the moment. Haskell did a super job at the weekend. He made 22 tackles. If McCaw makes 22 tackles, everyone raves about him. There is an obsession with turnovers here.

“We’re not obsessed with turn-overs. We’re obsessed with having a good defence, which we did against Scotland. We didn’t allow them to cross the line. And he was a genuine driving force as part of that defence. There is a rumour going round that James Haskell has got bad hands. That’s not true. He’s got terrible hands. But he used his hands really well. He was dynamite in defence.

If they did not buy said ticket then chances are another would.

Thus the essence of the protest would be lost.

The best bit about last week’s demonstration at Anfield was them leaving at 2-0 to get home and find out they f**ked it up.

That did amuse me greatly hehe

They are both customers engaging with the product in the way they see fit.

As the tourist will probably spend money in the shop, they are likely to be the preferred customer for the club. As the angry local is likelly to generate some sort of noise, he will be the preferred customer for the TV company.

Although contrary to the prevailing view on AWIMB, not all non-tourist customers spit bile and venom.

They're complaining about the fact that they might not be able to go at all.