Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was quite enjoying this article on why English players fare so badly abroad recently...

I was quite enjoying this article on why English players fare so badly abroad recently...

Then I was taken aback by what appeared to be Joey Barton offering out a painting.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/in-bed-with-maradona/201 6/feb/03/english-footballers-europe-ashley-cole

Ah! The working man's Mosley, cultured thug.

I know it's not a popular view but I've got a fair bit of time for our Joseph

He's done incredibly well for himself, considering where he's from. He doesnt take any ****, he's owned up to his mistakes and to hear his side of the story I'm not sure I wouldnt have done the same thing in those situations.

Plus he is bloody entertaining.

Many footballers come from unpromising backgrounds. Doesn't make them all violent racists though.

I get that

but ISTR the toerag has got a couple of our players sent off with a combination of provocation and theatrics.

That, I suppose, is the beauty of football; this game is for everyone, not just people we like.

Is it because foreigners are all racists and xenophobes?

Is he racist?

He had a very pert bottom.

On the other hand, he seems like quite an unpleasant individual, and has a ridiculously bloated sense of his intellect and importance.

Pot, kettle, yes, I know.

No he's an equal opportunities thug these days but in the beginning it was no surprise

that the victims of his most extreme outbursts of violence did err towards the dark side