Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If we finish behind spuds (building new stadium, short of cash) I think Wenger should seriously

If we finish behind spuds (building new stadium, short of cash) I think Wenger should seriously

think about his future. It's been jam tomorrow for a long time, this was supposed to be our moment and it's looking like jam yesterday.

No real excuse for the approach to last summer's transfer window

Everything in place to push on. But, nobody prepared to take the risk in order to do it.

Compounded by a failure to do anything in the January window.

Why is it ok for you to moan now about the same **** you chastised folks for

Pointing out 1-2-3 seasons ago?...you were on your high horse looking down on them then..what's changed?

Time and circumstances. No point moaning when we were underdogs and doing well to cling on to 4th

but this collapse is because we're punching below our weight.

Once you cock up the summer, it's nearly impossible to fix it in Jan.

You're left waiting for the next summer window and basically wasting another year. No matter for Arsenal though. They seem to have all the time in the world.

As usual we don't need fixing, just tweaking. If we'd bought a **** like Austin and he'd scored

tonight this conversation wouldn't be happening.

I didn't expect a title this year as the squad seems lacking in defense. But considering our place..

At the halfway point, wenger should be sacked if we fail to win the title.

Arsenal are the exact same ....its City and Chelsea that have regressed and underachieved

Obviously

Npy quite. Arsenal have some genuine world-class players now, nut the chorus line is not good enough

or not consistent enough.