Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jorge! - What is this about you driving a fackin Jag? Say it ain't so comrade Frown

Jorge! - What is this about you driving a fackin Jag? Say it ain't so comrade Frown

Nod It's massive and black and shiny and goes like **** off the proverbial shovel

It's not won of those new fangled wons that dont look like Jags though, in short it's a very beautiful thing.

My mate is looking to buy a car. He's got a kid on the way and says he wants an 'old man' car

He has 3 choices so far.

Mercedes c class.
    Mondeo
    Passat

I know this is not particularly interesting to anywon but I am bored ****less

Passat would be my choice. Great boot space, I'm led to believe

does it rape the planet via it's CO2 emissions?

one always needs a GBP505pa taxable car in the garage.

O I see, a classic with a pitifully low mpg and an emissions category that's off the scale. In

fact a veritable gas guzzler that's frying the atmosphere.

For shame J ..FOR SHAME!

I told him naturally to buy a Fiat 500L

actually it has ridiculously great bootspace. Plus a shelf to make double ********FREE SPACE**********

a Passat?

cheating German *******s?

There is a simple algorithm in life

drive a German car = you are a c**t

My tax is 20 quid a year Clound Nine I wonder if they will accept it by direct debit.

Come on, it's only a 3.0L type r

The emissions arent that bad, or so the garage tells me, but I dont really look at MPG because I've better things to do and anyway, petrol is sold in litres