Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I keep seeing houses where people have fake grass on their front lawns. Frown

I keep seeing houses where people have fake grass on their front lawns. Frown

In fact, one of the houses I looked at when buying my current place had fake grass in the back garden.

This raises some questions: What the f**k are these people thinking? and Do they not realise this makes them look like mad people?

Maybe they just like it, and enjoy it when people come over and the gnomes are bouncing everywhere

What, like astroturf? hehe That is mental.

Did you find a cat, btw?

We're going to get one when we come back from France. Not fair to leave the little thing on its own

for a few days, is it?

Everyone's very excited, although there have been bitter arguments over the name.

Whoa there big fella!

You can't decide on a name until you've met the kitteh in question. What if it doesn't suit?

I've made this point, but children are what they are.

I quite fancy getting a black one and calling it something that could be racist, but you can't be sure.

It makes their lawns look like a fruiterer's shop window Shrug

The back garden one was the weirdest, though. They had 8ft high fences and fake grass. It looked like a prison yard

Look at this won.

The internet was made for kitties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iscfH0D3a7U

You shouldve left a sign for Potatoe's there