Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The bloke who pushes and then punches the waiter in this video

The bloke who pushes and then punches the waiter in this video

what can you say about someone like that?

I mean, seriously. What can you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOjOC1uolQs

The only consolation is that these things are always filmed and shared online these days

So in the unlikely event that he has a good job and a respectful family, everyone who knows him will soon know he's a bully who couldn't even knock out a brave waiter outnumbered by about 200 people

This kind of public shaming is quite satisfying when people want to act like c**ts in public:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3411132/Miami-woman- 30-filmed-attacking-Uber-driver-throwing-man-s-belongings-st reet-DOCTOR-faces-fired.html

I thought the waiter showed remarkable restraint

Certainly with a bottle in his hand

Presumably he was smart enough to realise that if he’d reacted, he’d have had his head kicked in by

dozens of them.

That video makes me angry. He looks like a kind man, too

You've clearly never been smacked in the face, which I find surprising

He really was a nice chap.

Where was this, Porto?

Munich, according to one of the comments.

This is my favourite comment.

Rich Homie Tom (Akatsuki) 6 hours ago
    You try that **** in America and you pussy British c**ts will get sent back to your **** hole country in a body bag

The Yanqui is a bizarre creature, a. Never be tempted to engage one in conversation, for you will rapidly become bewildered and confused.

Frown Yep, I think I know where that is. Funnily enough I was across town with a bunch of Chelsea fans

enjoying a nice few beers. Beer garden was packed with both sets of fans and the atmosphere was very good. Remembering walking through the city centre the day after and thinking it was the early 40s again