Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks like there were at least a few people in the crowd who aren’t sub-human scum

Looks like there were at least a few people in the crowd who aren’t sub-human scum

and the did the decent thing by applauding Cesc off (judging by his reaction here, anyway)

https://twitter.com/101greatgoals/status/691574922339033088? ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etw eet

Why should any Arsenal fan applaud a Chelsea player????

He was good, wasn't he? Reminded me of happier times.

At least he responded in the mature way by patting the Chelsea badge.

Disgusting snake.

Because he was a distinguished player for Arsenal for many years and gave us many

happy moments

I don’t have problem with fans getting on his back during games, but it’s certainly the right thing to do to acknowledge him once the match is over.

He's hardly done anything horrifically wrong, has he? I mean, the one man who might consider himself slightly wronged is Wenger, and I'm sure he manages to maintain cordial relations with him when they cross paths.

His finest years will have been at Arsenal and I'm sure that's why he retains an affection for the

club.

So if you must clap him, do it before the game... not during or straight after it

he plays for one of our biggest rivals, he can f**k right off as far as I'm concerned

Ramsey made him look good for the first 30 minutes, Ramsey out!

It wasn't quite the Cesc that I remember. Not quite as good

but he did play well. Not helped by are awol midfield