Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The league is still there to be won imo. If we decided to stop playing

The league is still there to be won imo. If we decided to stop playing

like a bunch of c**ts. Some how still level with City even after 3 horrid fixtures. We might still win it.

We need our midfield sorted sharpish. It's non existent the past 3 games with just a wide open space for the other team quietly stroll through.

I am not sure what to say about Leicester. another month gone and they are still there.

Right. Someone is going to get their act together at some point, I suppose.

It may as well be us.

Poor old Ollie and Per though; everyone always banging on about their lack of pace as if it's the be all and end all of everything

Spuds are starting to worry me, they have the easiest fixtures of the top 4 left

I think Per had a premonition he already gave the captain armband to Theo before the game started.

This won't be popular. But if they win unbearable as it will be. Fair play to them.

The league is really there for the taking and if we fail to take the chance to do it and then so be it. We can blame injuries etc but there are things that can be fixed.

Not to say Wenger out but it would be time for a breath for fresh air at Arsenal imo.

Need Coqulein back ASAP. Flamini is a great servant to the club but is best off away from the

matchday squad imho.

As soon as he's back we'll have more control in the middle.

Also - hopefully Gabriel will be first choice with Kos now.

hehe He was trying to score the most elaborate goals yesterday.

kung fu kicks and backheels.

To be fair to him he was the only one getting in goalscoring positions.

Indeed. Theo's been largely **** all season and he hauls off our only aerial threat Indifferent

and main goals scorer.
    No chance of any set pieces thereafter with Chelsea's tall defenders.
    Where was Wenger's head. Up his arse again probably..

He is not paid to get into goalscoring positions.