Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Not counting the glorified friendly this is the SIXTH game in which we cannot even score

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Not counting the glorified friendly this is the SIXTH game in which we cannot even score

A GOAL, ONE GOAL against Chelsea. I was hopeful last week, but displays like this make a mockery of previous achievements.Far too many amateurish lapses in this team to expect anything more than another Top 4/3 finish.A number of players are passengers, carried by consistent performers like Monreal, Bellerin, Campbell, Cech, Ozil. Well played Chelsea - far more composed and professional. Spurs will leapfrog us soon. Good luck to Leicester.

Ramsey and Flamini is an awful pairing. I haven't even seen Elneny and i would play

him alongside Coquelin instead of having to see those two c**ts again. Theo is just a passenger when played out wide.

The open nature of the league gave us a little hope. We're still short though

Several on going issues just never seem to be addressed. Can't see that ever changing under Wenger.