Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Housewimb, I am looking at areas north of London.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Housewimb, I am looking at areas north of London.

I need to be realistic.

any suggestions of areas I may not have considered. I am looking Enfield and further out. and with a initial budget of about 300k. for example I can find a 3 bedroom place in Waltham Abbey for 300-350 Where can I go? Ideally with a station so I can get into central london.

I don't mind the areas. excluding a) Tottenham b) South London.

Which station ideally would you come into.. how many bedrooms?

I need to get into the City, So Moorgate which I do now, or Liverpool street,

minimum 2 bedrooms. Would like 3. Possibly a garage at a push. I have seen some 3 with garage.

Come and live in Ware. Nice town. 40 minutes to Liverpool St. Nice area to raise kids.

Plus, of course, we can hang out.

Smile Google doesn't like 'ware houses for sale'

It's actually a pretty nice commute. You're right at the beginning of the train line, so you always

get a seat.

I like the look of the prices Smile

A fair few of the locals have eyes that are misaligned mind..

It's pretty good. It's self-contained in a way that somewhere like B.roxbourne isn't

Boxbourne's nice around the green and has decent schools, but there isn't much in terms of shopping or restaurants, whereas Ware's very good for both and Hertford's nearby as well.

Avoid Cheshunt. It's an absolute wasteland and is only likely to get worse as Tesco move their HQ to Welwyn.

Nice area to raise kids if you want them to turn to legal highs and 4chan for entertainment.