Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So this Chris Gayle business. It's alleged that this female reporter wandered into the dressing room

So this Chris Gayle business. It's alleged that this female reporter wandered into the dressing room

'because she was hungry and was looking for a sandwich' (?!) and then got all upset because - in this dressing room full of cricketers in a state of undress, she saw Chris Gayle's cock?

Something doesn't add up there at all imo.

What I heard happened was Chris has just got out of the shower and was clad in a towel. She was

wandering around looking for a sandwich (?!) and he proceeded to drop his towel and ask 'is this what you're looking for?'

"I was thinking more granary bun than baguette"

I heard she fell to her knees like some bewildered supplicant and began voraciously fellating him

Call me old fashioned, but if you can't expose yourself to a woman in the privacy of an all-male

changing room that she has no business being in, where can you do it?

[insert Subway product based joke here]

Something about Hearty West Indian.

Nod She was asking for it.

Can you imagine being Brendan Nash, or indeed any other white West Indian in the dressing room.

I would feel so woefully inadequate that I'd probably lock myself in the toilet to get changed

But yes - I agree, top bantz from Gayle. What did she expect?!

If he'd somehow found two slices of bread, put his cock between them and then asked her, would that

have made it better, or worse?

The sad fact is that, were a woman inadvertently to walk into our dressing room, there would be a stampede of players attempting to expose themselves to her. They wouldn't think twice about it.