Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hehe Fat-shaming cards

hehe Fat-shaming cards

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/nov/30/police-invest igate-reports-of-fat-shaming-cards-on-london-tube

Good to see that the police are highly focused on security measures at the moment.

Clap

I hope to be an NHS time wasting fat piece of **** one day

I'm halfway there

:pert:

Lads! Banter! Dapper Laughs!

V sad seens imo.

Honestly, though, what sort of sub-human would you have to be to hand something like that to another

human being? Do they gain actual pleasure from watching that person die inside and crumple into tears? It's beyond even bullying, it's a profoundly cruel and sadistic act of emotional terrorism

It would be nice to think that having to live in their own, fetid heads would be punishment enough for such people, but I fear they deserve much, much worse.

It's just bad manners. I blame the internet. Bad manners have become acceptable.

I just got moderated for accusing Owen Jones of adolescent posturing

I think the internet has made bad manners easier, which has meant greater social acceptability.

However, there remains something deeply, deeply wrong with a grown human being who can give something like that to another person, see the effects and feel pleased with themselves.

I saw that with OwJo. I sometimes think he does his own moderating. If so, he can be quite touchy.

Your mum is easier.

Bear in mind that the 'victims' are lard-arses, mind. Not that that makes it acceptable, but it definitely means that, like a Parisian rock concert-goer, they're asking for it.

Tut tut A.

I don't see this as a laughing matter, simply a type of bullying which was all know is simply not cool.

You are very often very rude on here.