Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I wonder how many times the average cretinous Arsenal fan has changed their mind about Wenger over

I wonder how many times the average cretinous Arsenal fan has changed their mind about Wenger over

the past 12 months?

There were certainly many around the time of the Stoke away defea last season who wanted him out, but I’m fairly sure by the time we’d won the Cup again a large number of these would have flipped.

Then this season, after the ****e start t the season and only buying Cech. the numbers would certainly have swelled again, but how many people do you think now would want him out?

It must be quite some emotional rollercoaster being a cretinous cancer-deserving c**t.

There should be some sort of national register for the Wenger Outers so we can ban them from

getting any pleasure from Wenger related victories

I imagine it must be confusing for them. Of course, their vindicating theory last season was

that Wenger "finally listened to the fans" by spending some fackin' money.

But after a summer in which, much to their annoyance, he only signed Cech, that theory is no longer available.

Tricky one.

Some of them pointed out that we lost in the league cup because we have such a threadbare squad

as if Higuain would have been happy to sit on the bench all season, just to play Sheff Wed

Besides, when he did rest some first teamers and played a WC player (Ospina), he got criticised for that too

Wow football fans being sometimes upset with their team/manager shocker!

Incidentally it is only the 02nd of November.

Well done for identifying the obvious factors for career continuity

No one questions your ability when you keep producing consistent results.

It's more their ability to only see the here and now. Do you think it might be best to look at what

he achieves on a year by year basis? You'll find that, if you do, you are rarely disappointed.

We are more competitive on the pitch with our top 4 rivals. I am happy with that.

FA cups I am happy with those too.

I wish for one day to see us win the league again.

We have some wonderful footballers in the team. Best in years. They deserve good things. And so does Wenger.

Good man Thumb Up

It has been a while since you rolled out this tedious *******s, especially the last line.

Yes. Wenger out!/AKB are all a bunch of c**ts and as tedious as each other.