Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've discovered that where I'm going to be staying in Singapore next time I go has this pool Frown

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've discovered that where I'm going to be staying in Singapore next time I go has this pool Frown

Why? Why would they do that? When will the designers of tall buildings grasp that many people suffer from acrophobia and don't find this **** in any way amusing?

Hi bro do you suffer panic attacks, anxiety and depression bro?

Just refuse to go bro. I sometimes refuse to go to the jobcentre due to my anxiety.

Pert

They always show that on the Singapore GP. Looks terrifying.

Though 'phobias' are supposed to be irrational. Nothing irrational about being scared about **** like falling off a skyscraper or mountain. See also, Islamophobia.

Indeed. I have little tolerance for made-up phobias like people who are scared of baked beans, but

an unwillingness to risk falling hundreds of feet to one's death seems fairly reasonable to me.

Pray tell how you are going to fall out of the infinity pool and down the side of the building?

Over ambitious on the diving board perhaps.

Loads of fat c**ts could jump in at once, displace a load of water and wash me over the side.

Don't pretend it couldn't happen.

Indeed a sequence of events I had not factored in.

I never had these problems when I travelled with business to Bradford and Clydebank.

How is the fear of bean-juice going viral all over your breakfast going, anyway?

Have you perfected the art of the sausage-dam yet?

That's Sir C. He also fears yellow butter. I simply deal with my wish not to have things smeared

with bean juice by saying 'No beans' when ordering.