Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ok, to change tac, I know this board is free n’all and we have no right to moan about it, but

Ok, to change tac, I know this board is free n’all and we have no right to moan about it, but

seriously, how can it be so utterly, utterly, utterly f**king ****? How can stuff like certain characters deleting entire posts not be fixed?

I'm no programmer, but I'm pretty sure this is elementary stuff to sort out.

I don't understand.

Not moaning, of course

I find it funny how there is no mobile-compatible version a decade into the mobile revolution hehe

The fact that we occasionally take advertising that renders the site completely unusable on a handheld device is fairly amusing.

Still, retro charm and all that.

Re: Ok, to change tac, I know this board is free n’all and we have no right to moan about it, but

Guys,

Just to let you know that the look and feel of the board will be changing in the next couple of weeks. It will appear like:

www.forums.lfconline.com

This new vBulletin set up will have it's own mobile version as well.

In addition, new resources are currently being added to the network which will improve access speed and ease of movement around the site.

All the best

Simon

Why does the $ sign work? Eh?

It's a CIA conspirass, innit.

I would dearly love to make a proper won of these

But I do feel like it would be a bit of a piss take for Choochooplus